The International Symposium of the Jens-Peter und Betsy Schlüter-Foundation for Shipping and Environment Protection will take place on 10th of September 2019 in Hamburg. Experts from international organization and academic institutions will report on ocean noise and discuss necessary / possible means to tackle the issue. Dr. Lindy Weilgart and Nicolas Entrup, two OceanCare policy experts, will be present.
- Results of UN Species Conservation Conference are a rollercoaster ride22/02/2020
- 13th Conference of the Parties to the Convention on Migratory Species (CMS COP13), February 17-22, 2020, Gandhinagar, India17/02/2020
- UN Conference starts in India to protect wild animals16/02/2020
- Environmental NGOs launch new rescue plan for Europe to make our ocean healthy by 203028/01/2020
- Seismic surveys reduce cetacean sightings across a large marine ecosystem09/01/2020