The International Symposium of the Jens-Peter und Betsy Schlüter-Foundation for Shipping and Environment Protection will take place on 10th of September 2019 in Hamburg. Experts from international organization and academic institutions will report on ocean noise and discuss necessary / possible means to tackle the issue. Dr. Lindy Weilgart and Nicolas Entrup, two OceanCare policy experts, will be present.
- Protecting the oceans is key for climate action18/09/2019
- Alarming findings of our market study on microplastic in fish and other marine animals10/09/2019
- Urgent 2020 deadline: Fulfilling the duty of national governments to conserve and sustainably use the biological diversity of the high seas and deep seabed09/09/2019
- High Risk for the High Seas21/08/2019
- 2020 rapidly approaching: pressure rises on governments to protect the High Seas19/08/2019