The International Symposium of the Jens-Peter und Betsy Schlüter-Foundation for Shipping and Environment Protection will take place on 10th of September 2019 in Hamburg. Experts from international organization and academic institutions will report on ocean noise and discuss necessary / possible means to tackle the issue. Dr. Lindy Weilgart and Nicolas Entrup, two OceanCare policy experts, will be present.
- Traffic rules for shipping in important whale and dolphin habitat is essential, conservationists say08/11/2019
- In the spotlight: SaveMoby. Focused and solution-oriented.04/11/2019
- OCEANCARE WELCOMES THE CLOSURE OF TWO FILES TO SEARCH FOR HYDROCARBONS WITHIN THE SPANISH WHALE MIGRATION CORRIDOR04/11/2019
- It’s the best cetacean conservation agreement on paper, but is it turning into a fig leaf for failure?01/11/2019
- Silvia Frey sets new sails24/10/2019